At Imagine R Power, we are committed to leveraging digital technology and the power of eCommerce for accessing new markets. New and established businesses can trust our team of experts for their digital marketing and social media campaigns. A lot of times business owners are left confused about how to start their websites, social media, and search engine optimization.
We are seeking a Government Contracting Proposal Manager to develop and formalize the company capture and proposal process, develop proposals and win new Prime contracts with the Federal Government, or partner with key Prime relationships.
This is a great ground floor opportunity for high visibility, leadership, and growth.
The Proposal Manager facilitates new business opportunities, leads proposals for the Government, and participates in company strategy and growth.
It is the central hub of the process from start to submission and supports the company to make strategic decisions on contract bids.
The position enjoys direct access to internal operations leadership, legal, contract management, and the business development team, leading to the development of compelling proposals for Government and Prime clients.
- Compiling and authoring technical proposals, management proposals, coordinating responses, developing win themes, and reviewing responses for compliance.
- The work environment is fast-paced and time-sensitive.
- The position is remote and reports to the Chief Operating Officer.
- Lead efforts to capture new business opportunities.
- Lead and coordinate proposal efforts, ensuring compliance with all proposal requirements.
- Support the new business team in initiatives and contribute to company strategic initiatives .
- Collaborate with C-Suite Executives on bid decisions and company strategy.
- Work with employees in the company and with external companies to win new work.
- Support marketing our capabilities to Government clients.
- Set clear goals and expectations.
- Measure capture rate, provide feedback, and manage proposal coordination.
- Communicate effectively with management staff, company leaders and clients.
- Identify and highlight opportunities for services and process improvements.
- Subject matter expert in solution planning, risk analysis, bid strategy and pricing.
- Establish and implement short- and long-range goals, objectives, strategic plans.
- Conduct comprehensive file reviews to ensure quality is being maintained.
- Conduct post mortem process for continuous improvement analysis.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Ability to work extended hours as needed.
- Due to the importance of this role to our growth, the process will be very competitive.
- Presentation skills
- Written communication
- Graphic design skills
- Technical documentation
- Layout skills
- Problem solving
- Process improvement
- Strategic planning
- Market knowledge
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Media, or related field
- Minimum of 1-year experience in grant writing, prospect research, general fundraising or a minimum of 2 years comparable and transferable skills acquired in a professional setting
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of the responsibilities for this role. Other responsibilities may be added from time to time.
- We are honest with each other and with our customers.
- We treat each other with respect.
- We work hard to make our customer experience inspiring.
- We strive for intelligent simplicity.
- We insist on integrity.
- We are trustworthy and our philosophy is to trust first.
- We like humor, as long as it isn’t mean.
- We prize common sense and good judgement in our day-to-day decisions.
- We believe that diversity makes us better.
- We use our resources thoughtfully.
We’ll Be a Great Fit for You If…
- You like the pace and autonomy of an early-stage start-up.
- You want to continuously learn and broaden your skills.
- You obsess about customer experience.
- You think work should be fun.
- You relish challenges.