At Imagine R Power, we are committed to leveraging digital technology and the power of eCommerce for accessing new markets. New and established businesses can trust our team of experts for their digital marketing and social media campaigns. A lot of times business owners are left confused about how to start their websites, social media, and search engine optimization.
Email Marketing Manager manages the company’s email campaigns and communicates company brands through email marketing. Analysis of current email marketing campaigns and making recommendations for improvement. Managing trigger email campaigns throughout the customer lifecycle to maximize sales.
As the Email Development & Deployment Specialist, you will build, test, and launch email campaigns, and interactive programs using the Email Service Provider (ESP) platform. You will review project requests, determine the implementation plan, and lead the end-to-end email production process from coding HTML to deploying campaigns.
- Lead the end-to-end email production process for majority of email deployments within our ESP platform, including coding HTML/CSS, ensuring accuracy of content (spelling, format, image quality), preparing audiences, and deploying campaigns
- Perform quality tests ensuring email rending across variety of email clients and devices
- Setup and monitor of triggered email programs, including optimizing existing programs and developing of new programs
- Monitor data for trigger email campaigns and troubleshoot when necessary
- Setup email reporting dashboards, monitor trends, and analyze results
- Continually update email production process based on new tools, techniques, etc; effectively document process changes
- Liaise with ESP and keep up-to-date with platform changes, enhancements and updates
- 3+ years HTML coding experience
- 1+ years hands-on email development experience
- Bachelor’s or equivalent experience
- Understanding of CRM, segmentation and direct/database marketing is an asset
- Strong technical, creative, and analytical aptitude
- HTML & CSS email coding proficiency including cross-client best practices
- Experience working with various large ESPs (experience with Oracle Responsys preferred)
- Experience with responsive email development is an asset
- Knowledge of email industry best practices including contact strategies, targeting and segmentation, A/B testing, and analytics
- Experience collaborating across multiple departments to execute projects
- Extreme attention to detail, organized and process focused
- Ability to manage time effectively, prioritize requests, understand directions and work independently in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Excel
- Familiarity with writing SQL queries and understanding boolean logic is an asset
- A natural curiosity with an eagerness to learn and improve
- We are honest with each other and with our customers.
- We treat each other with respect.
- We work hard to make our customer experience inspiring.
- We strive for intelligent simplicity.
- We insist on integrity.
- We are trustworthy and our philosophy is to trust first.
- We like humor, as long as it isn’t mean.
- We prize common sense and good judgement in our day-to-day decisions.
- We believe that diversity makes us better.
- We use our resources thoughtfully.
We’ll Be a Great Fit for You If…
- You like the pace and autonomy of an early-stage start-up.
- You want to continuously learn and broaden your skills.
- You obsess about customer experience.
- You think work should be fun.
- You relish challenges.