At Imagine R Power, we are committed to leveraging digital technology and the power of eCommerce for accessing new markets. New and established businesses can trust our team of experts for their digital marketing and social media campaigns. A lot of times business owners are left confused about how to start their websites, social media, and search engine optimization.
Imagine R Power is looking for an outstanding Digital Sales Manager, the Manager is responsible for managing and providing strategic direction for a sales team and for driving the organization’s sales revenue through a large volume of transactions.
The purpose of this role is to ensure service against scopes, contribute to execution, and support team efficiencies by effectively creating and managing timelines and understanding cross-functional workflows.
The Digital Marketing Manager manages the client relationship and ensures the client is kept fully up to date with critical activity on the account.
In addition, they take an active role in developing that relationship by identifying and selling additional services. This person may also manage junior team members, ensuring individuals have the right skills, and that the team works together effectively.
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for overseeing smooth delivery across the account. A comprehensive understanding of marketing strategies – both digital and traditional – is key.
This individual also contributes to the delivery of the work, often executing on creative and content strategies.
- Acts as day-to-day lead across account, with knowledge and insight into activities for all service lines and key delivery dates
- Maintains a consultative relationship with the client, acting as the key contact for all marketing and communications services
- Responsible for maintaining excellent client communication; defining deadlines and service agreements whilst ensuring these are met consistently by the team
- Operates as project manager for campaigns and creative programs
- Works closely with internal account lead(s) to regularly review account performance, identifying and communicating opportunities for additional PR, marketing and digital services; including paid activity and creative
- Assists with pricing and selling projects
- Defines communication, quality and approval plans
- Creates and maintains risks/issues and change controls
- Organizes and delivers projects to plan, budget and quality, assessing and mitigating risks throughout
- Ability to create, run and manage project planning processes
- Identifies and plans required human resources against project scope together with account lead(s)
- Plans, assigns and manages tasks with individual team members
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of projects and scope
- Owns and manages QA and approval processes internally and with clients
Digital / Social media
- Effectively implements awareness and lead generation marketing strategies as set forth by account leadership
- Works with account leadership to define processes, structure and KPIs in order to deliver against integrated strategies
- Oversees creation of project and creative briefs, timelines, templates; is comfortable acting as line of defense for QA and traffic review
- Plans, implements and maintains social media campaigns and projects for clients, creating innovative and targeted opportunities for growth and acceleration of KPIs
- Develops compelling and impactful content and integrated campaigns for both current and prospective clients
- Uses social listening tools and analytical services to generate actionable insight, helping to inform ongoing account strategies and spot growth areas
- Refines methodologies in digital channel measurement and reporting of ROI
- Stays up to date on best practices and current trends
Team working and development
- Acts as a respected line manager, working closely with line reports and teammates to maximize strengths and identify solves for weaknesses
- Encourages and inspires excellence in account teams, leading by example
- Records and shares lessons learned with team members to facilitate continuous improvement
- Schedules and chairs regular project status update meetings with channel delivery teams, and senior stakeholders
- Inspires a positive environment that allows team members to act without fear
- May line manage junior account team members, delivering coaching, supervision and regular assessment
- Sets individual objectives on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
Reporting and analysis
- Ensures that all activity and results are reported back to the client, providing insight and analysis across all aspects of the account
- Communicates account performance internally (account reviews) and provides strategic advice to the client based on measurable analytics
- Monitors and reports back on account KPIs and ensures accurate and timely reporting by junior team members
- Provides detailed reports to the senior management team on request
- Takes a proactive role in promoting the IRP brand, its work, identity and values
- Supports the HR / talent team by promoting both internal and external opportunities at IRP across social media and via the referral scheme
- Contributes and supports the continuous improvement of systems, practices and policies
- Overall, is a guardian of best marketing practice
- 7+ years digital marketing experience focusing in organic, paid, and content areas
- 2+ years agency experience in client-facing role; tech client experience a plus
- Preference working in a fast-paced environment (agency experience preferred)
- Acute attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong project management skills with an ability to plan and prioritize
- A proven track record of successfully delivering high quality digital products and services to time, specification and budget
- Understanding of client business issues and requirements
- Understanding of the local market and opportunities for growth
- A persuasive and convincing writing style
- Ability to delegate effectively
- Calmness under pressure and ability to achieve tight deadlines
- Ability to interact confidently with clients at a senior level
- Ability to troubleshoot team and client problem areas – and suggest a remedial course of action
- Creative thinking and an open-minded approach
- Experience with Meltwater, Crimson Hexagon, or similar platforms a plus
- Must have experience with organic and paid social platforms; Marketo and/or Hubspot a plus
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of the responsibilities for this role. Other responsibilities may be added from time to time.
- We are honest with each other and with our customers.
- We treat each other with respect.
- We work hard to make our customer experience inspiring.
- We strive for intelligent simplicity.
- We insist on integrity.
- We are trustworthy and our philosophy is to trust first.
- We like humor, as long as it isn’t mean.
- We prize common sense and good judgement in our day-to-day decisions.
- We believe that diversity makes us better.
- We use our resources thoughtfully.
We’ll Be a Great Fit for You If…
- You like the pace and autonomy of an early-stage start-up.
- You want to continuously learn and broaden your skills.
- You obsess about customer experience.
- You think work should be fun.
- You relish challenges.