At Imagine R Power, we are committed to leveraging digital technology and the power of eCommerce for accessing new markets. New and established businesses can trust our team of experts for their digital marketing and social media campaigns. A lot of times business owners are left confused about how to start their websites, social media, and search engine optimization.
Our company is searching for a talented digital designer to create interactive online content and maintain a smooth user interface for our new e-commerce website. You’ll be responsible for producing content that matches the company’s brand, aesthetic, and marketing strategy, including social media graphics, website banners, and promotional artwork.
The ideal candidate should be able to efficiently combine creativity, functionality, and technology to produce eye-catching and informative content. In this role, organizational and technical skills are key, and all candidates must possess in-depth knowledge of design software programs.
- Designing, producing, and managing interactive online content, including email templates, social media, and promotional artwork, and informative ebooks.
- Preparing briefs for each project and presenting design ideas to all the relevant stakeholders.
- Collaborating with the e-commerce and marketing teams to ensure that all designs align with the brand image, while also meeting usability and website standards.
- Ensuring consistency in designs and content across all company platforms.
- Transforming wireframes into intuitive user interfaces.
- Reviewing product positioning and online marketing content to identify room for improvement.
- Working with the IT department to oversee the smooth implementation of new content.
- Providing advice and guidance on the aesthetic for campaigns, projects, and promotional events.
- Bachelor’s degree in digital design, graphic design, or a related field.
- Proven experience in a professional digital design role.
- A portfolio of previous digital design work to showcase experience and creativity.
- Solid knowledge of design software programs, such as Sketch, InVision, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to clearly present design ideas and concepts for campaigns and projects.
- A team player with exceptional organizational and technical skills.
- We are honest with each other and with our customers.
- We treat each other with respect.
- We work hard to make our customer experience inspiring.
- We strive for intelligent simplicity.
- We insist on integrity.
- We are trustworthy and our philosophy is to trust first.
- We like humor, as long as it isn’t mean.
- We prize common sense and good judgement in our day-to-day decisions.
- We believe that diversity makes us better.
- We use our resources thoughtfully.
We’ll Be a Great Fit for You If…
- You like the pace and autonomy of an early-stage start-up.
- You want to continuously learn and broaden your skills.
- You obsess about customer experience.
- You think work should be fun.
- You relish challenges.