At Imagine R Power, we are committed to leveraging digital technology and the power of eCommerce for accessing new markets. New and established businesses can trust our team of experts for their digital marketing and social media campaigns. A lot of times business owners are left confused about how to start their websites, social media, and search engine optimization.
Copywriters are responsible for generating the words, slogans, and audio scripts that accompany advertising visuals. The copywriter and UI/UX Designer are accountable for checking all the content being advertised is truthful and complies with codes of advertising practice.
- Discussing the client’s core message and target audience
- Brainstorming visual and copy ideas with other members of the creative team
- Writing and presenting a few options to clients
- Modifying copy until the client is satisfied
- Overseeing the production phase.
- products, and managing the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Provide thought leadership for Imagine R Power externally, including speaking engagements and written works.
- Understand and support our sales channels; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; develop internal tools and external collateral and teach them how and when to use it. Build and present benefit-driven product demonstrations and train the sales team to deliver them.
- 5+ years of product marketing experience with at least 2 years of experience in a market-facing role (e.g. delivering presentations to customers and prospects, conducting competitor analysis and market research)
- Familiar with marketing automation tools such as Hubspot and Google Analytics.
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is –or isn’t—working
- Must be a strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups.
- Great writing skills, able to succinctly communicate value propositions
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties. Team player!
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing required; MBA and Martech experience preferred.
- We are honest with each other and with our customers.
- We treat each other with respect.
- We work hard to make our customer experience inspiring.
- We strive for intelligent simplicity.
- We insist on integrity.
- We are trustworthy and our philosophy is to trust first.
- We like humor, as long as it isn’t mean.
- We prize common sense and good judgement in our day-to-day decisions.
- We believe that diversity makes us better.
- We use our resources thoughtfully.
We’ll Be a Great Fit for You If…
- You like the pace and autonomy of an early-stage start-up.
- You want to continuously learn and broaden your skills.
- You obsess about customer experience.
- You think work should be fun.
- You relish challenges.
Job Category: Marketing
Job Type: Freelance
Job Location: San Diego Temporarily remote