At Imagine R Power, we are committed to leveraging digital technology and the power of eCommerce for accessing new markets. New and established businesses can trust our team of experts for their digital marketing and social media campaigns. A lot of times business owners are left confused about how to start their websites, social media, and search engine optimization.
Imagine R Power is looking for an outstanding Account Executive to close new business opportunities and manage customer relationships for follow-on sales in the United States.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in selling marketing technology over the phone/video conference and has existing relationships with marketing leaders. We expect you to be reliable, professional, and exhibit a results-driven approach to your role.
Your overarching goal is to qualify and close opportunities and build long-term profitable relationships with customers.
- Create detailed selling plans designed to meet and exceed predetermined goals and quotas
- Manage the entire sales cycle from qualifying to close
- Identify new sales opportunities through networking
- Present and demo products to prospective customers
- Provide professional after-sales support to help customers purchase additional products
- Negotiate agreements
- Keep sales data up to date at all times
- Accurately forecast pipeline
- 5-7 years of proven experience as an Account Executive, with a track record of achieving or exceeding quotas
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- Experience selling marketing technology products
- Outstanding knowledge of CRM software (eg. Hubspot)
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Business acumen
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- BA in business administration, sales or marketing concentration a plus
- We are honest with each other and with our customers.
- We treat each other with respect.
- We work hard to make our customer experience inspiring.
- We strive for intelligent simplicity.
- We insist on integrity.
- We are trustworthy and our philosophy is to trust first.
- We like humor, as long as it isn’t mean.
- We prize common sense and good judgement in our day-to-day decisions.
- We believe that diversity makes us better.
- We use our resources thoughtfully.
We’ll Be a Great Fit for You If…
- You like the pace and autonomy of an early-stage start-up.
- You want to continuously learn and broaden your skills.
- You obsess about customer experience.
- You think work should be fun.
- You relish challenges.